1. Testing & Consultation Only
This service includes an extensive review of student background and educational performance including a formal records review, student testing for dyslexia, and an in-person consultation to review findings and recommendations.
2. Testing, Consultation & Formal Report
This service includes an extensive review of student background and educational performance including a formal records review, student testing for dyslexia, and a formal written report that summarizes all findings and recommendations.
- In-depth questionnaire and interview covering medical and educational history
- Review of current schoolwork, all school records, and prior testing
- Battery of standardized and non-standardized tests
- Follow-up results meeting with parents
- Recommendations for specific instruction and accommodations
- Eight -twelve page written report (included with format 2)
Is there a difference between dyslexia screening and dyslexia diagnosis? Read our free resource guide, 10 Tips On Dyslexia Testing to find out.
“My husband and I were hitting constant road-blocks in trying to find out how to help our son; he was struggling a lot in school, but we weren’t finding many answers. When asked our opinion in Intervention Team meetings, we didn’t know what to advocate for. Kelly’s detailed assessment gave us understanding. We feel much more confident in our ability as parents to help our son move forward.”
~Parents, Matt & Jenny Goodman
*Disclaimer – Our assessment process is NOT intended to qualify students for special educational services in the public or private school setting. If there are certain pre-existing conditions or multiple conditions, Kelly can refer you to an educational psychologist for diagnostic testing.